Friday, December 26, 2014

Eh, Call it a Comeback

My husband bought me the Hyperbole and a Half book for Christmas.* Before this morning when I woke up before everyone else to drink coffee and read my book, all I knew about Hyperbole and a Half was this post.

After reading a quarter of the book this morning and crying from laughter, I felt inspired to resurrect my blog. I feel that the author and I have a lot in common, such as awkward childhoods, stupid pets and a different point of view on situations.

So, thank you, Allie Brosh. And thank you, husband, for getting me an awesome read.

*Mark said the stories he read in the preview on Amazon reminded him of my stories. Coincidentally, my best friend, Amy, also received the book as a Christmas gift from her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment