Monday, December 1, 2014

On blogging

Hello, dear reader,

I know I haven't posted awhile. First off, I feel like my blog posts are taken mean-spirited, which they are not meant to be. I know I posted about being a bridesmaid--I am truly happy for my sister and honored that she made me a bridesmaid. Anything I post about my family is meant to be in jest. So, I am sorry if I have offended anyone with this blog.

Second, a lot has happened over the past few months and I haven't felt like sharing my introspection with the world. Yes, I've been cutting back on social media in favor of quiet time.  I just don't feel like putting myself out there all the time.

I want to write more. I want to read more. I want to run more. I've been focusing on these things lately.

Will I continue to blog? Yeah, probably in the future. However, right now, I need to take a break from stuff.

Thanks for reading this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment