Monday, October 21, 2013

Giving Up Coffee

Last week, like right in the middle of the week, I decided I didn't want to drink coffee anymore.

Maybe it's because I make my coffee so strong. Maybe it's because it didn't taste good to me that day. For some reason, I was totally done with drinking coffee. Instead, I've been drinking green tea.

I cleaned out my little one cup coffeemaker at home and have been using that to brew tea. I am pleasantly surprised at how well it does!

I can't explain my sudden aversion to coffee. I do know that I'm not as thirsty in the mornings anymore, so I guess that's cool. I also don't have any withdrawal headaches or anything.

I know this qualifies as my most boring blog post to date, but I felt the need to blog about it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment