Thursday, November 14, 2013

Seven Things You Probably Didn't Know (and Probably Don't Care) About Me:

Hello, Dear Reader:

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was dealing with an "adult theme", i.e. getting a roof put on our house and didn't have the energy to write.

Lately, there's been this thing going around on Facebook where someone gives you a number and you are supposed to post a list of stuff that people don't know about you. I figured I would double-dip and post seven things about me on my blog and then link that to my Facebook feed. So here are Seven Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me:

1. I have 13 tattoos. There is nothing significant about the number 13--it's just the current number of tattoos. One of these tattoos is a full back tattoo. The owl tattoo on my arm is not from Harry Potter, despite what most people think. It is actually the cover of Rush's "Fly By Night" album.

2. My two favorite books of all time are Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

3. I have a cross stitch blog: spinkystitches.tumblr.com
You can see a cross stitch I designed of the band Rush on this blog.

4. My favorite season is autumn.

5. I am an introvert.

6.  I love being a school librarian. I do something different every day. My students are awesome!

7. I have Yes' "I've Seen All Good People" stuck in my head for three days now. I like my husband's appraisal of the song: it sounds like an exercise one had to practice typing for keyboarding class:

"I've seen all good people turn their heads each day, so satisfied, I'm on my way."

I agree with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment