Thursday, December 12, 2013

10 More Books

After reading my friends' lists on Facebook, I decided I need to make another list of the 10 YA Books that Have Stayed With Me:

1. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

2. The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk

3. First Test by Tamora Pierce

4. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

7. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

8. Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde

9. Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer

10. The Ear, The Eye and The Arm by Nancy Farmer

There are a ton more, but these were the first ten to come to mind. Having said that, I can't believe I forgot about #7 on this list yesterday when I composed my initial 11 books. Boy Meets Boy is beautifully written and rates up there as one of my favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment