Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ten Books

So, there's this thing going around Facebook that I was tagged in: "Ten books that have stayed with you. Don't take more than a few minutes. Don't think too hard.* They don't have to be great books or your favorites. Just the ones that touched you."

I figured I would put my list of 11** books here on my blog, as I really didn't have a good entry today anyway. Plus, I figure I could link to fun things in my list. Check it out:

1. American Gods by Neil Gaiman

2. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

3. The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury

4. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

5. Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh

6. Nightrunner series by Lynn Flewelling

7. Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell

8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

9. Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce

10. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

11. The Subterraneans by Jack Kerouac

By the way, in case you were curious, book 3 is the reason why I have so many tattoos.

*Oh, no worries on that!

**Because just 10 was way too hard. According to the directions, this wasn't supposed to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment